A Bill for an Act of the Scottish Parliament to make provision for the holding of referendums throughout Scotland; to make provision about such referendums and other referendums held under Acts of the Scottish Parliament.
- View the Scottish Parliament website to view the bill
- View the Law Society of Scotland's response to the bill at stage 1 (August 2019)
- Michael Clancy, our director of Law Reform, gives evidence at the Finance and Constitution Committee (September 2019)
- The Law Society of Scotland's briefing issued to all MSPs ahead of the Stage 1 Debate on Thursday 7 November 2019
- The Law Society of Scotland has issued amendments together with the reasons and effects ahead of the Stage 2 debate on 27 November 2019.
- The Law Society of Scotland's amendments issued to all MSPs ahead of the Stage 3 Debate on Thursday 19 December 2019