Teams of lawyers are invited to sign up for this year’s Glasgow and Edinburgh Legal Walks, to be held on Tuesday 1 October (5km) and Monday 7 October (10km) respectively, both after 5pm.
Dozens of solicitors, advocates and other legal professionals took part in last year’s events. Walkers can raise money entirely for the Access to Justice Foundation, which supports free legal advice charities around the country, or partly for the Foundation and partly for their own chosen legal advice charity.
For information and to sign up, go to www.atjf.org.uk
In this issue
- The Judicial Disappointments Board
- Hiding in plain sight
- Food for thought on the drug front
- Salmon farming law must change
- People on the move
- Managing compliance to drive legal practice success
- New practice area: financial services – asset management
- Resilience: your flexible friend
- Appreciation: William Denys Cathcart Andrews