A Bill to make provision in relation to terrorism; to make provision enabling persons at ports and borders to be questioned for national security and other related purposes; and for connected purposes.
- View the Bill on the UK Parliament website.
- Our Director of Law Reform, Michael Clancy, gave oral evidence to Public Bill Committee on Tuesday 26 June 2018. An online transcript of the proceeding is available to read online.
- The Law Society of Scotland's memorandum of comments on the Bill (July 2018)
- Read our briefing issued to Peers ahead of the Second Reading in the House of Lords (October 2018)
- Read our suggested amendments together with effects and reasons issued ahead of Committee stage in the House of Lords (October 2018)