A Bill for an Act of the Scottish Parliament to make provision for Scotland in connection with the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the EU.
This Scottish Government Bill was introduced by the Deputy First Minister and Cabinet Secretary for Education and Skills, John Swinney MSP, on 27 February 2018.
- Visit the Scottish Parliament website to view the Bill
- Read our briefing issued to all MSPs ahead of the Stage 1 debate on Wednesday 7 March 2018
- Read the Finance and Constitution Committee's Official Report on the evidence session of 7 March 2018. Michael Clancy gave evidence on behalf of the Law Society of Scotland.
- Read our list of amendments to the Bill ahead of the Stage 2 debate on Tuesday 13 March 2018 and our list of amendments with effects and reasons
- Read our briefing isued to all MSPs ahead of the Stage 3 proceedings on Wednesday 21 March 2018.