A Bill to make provision for the regulation of the processing of information relating to individuals; to make provision in connection with the Information Commissioner's functions under certain regulations relating to information; to make provision for a direct marketing code of conduct; and for connected purposes.
- Visit the UK Parliament website to view the Bill
- The Law Society of Scotland's briefing issued ahead of the general debate on the House of Commons on exiting the EU and data protection (October 2017)
- The Law Society of Scotland's amendments for debate at Committee stage (November 2017)
- The Law Society of Scotland's amendments for report stage (November 2017)
- The Law Society of Scotland's written evidence submitted to the Public Bill Committee (March 2018)