A Bill for an Act of the Scottish Parliament to rename Crown Estate Scotland (Interim Management); to make provision about the management of the Scottish Crown Estate; and for connected purposes.
This Scottish Government Bill was introduced by the Cabinet Secretary for the Environment, Climate Change and Land Reform, Roseanna Cunningham MSP, on 24 January 2018.
- View the Bill on the Scottish Parliament website
- The Law Society of Scotland's written evidence (March 2018)
- View the Law Society of Scotland's stage 1 briefing (June 2018)
- Read our list of amendments together with effects and reasons issued to MSPs ahead of Stage 2 (August 2018)
- View the Law Society of Scotland's stage 3 briefing (November 2018)