A Bill for an Act of the Scottish Parliament to confer powers to modify certain retained EU law relating to agriculture, including power to make new provision about marketing standards in relation to agricultural products and the classification of carcasses; to make provision about the collection and processing of information connected with food supply chains and agricultural activities; and for connected purposes.
This Bill was introduced by the Cabinet Secretary for the Rural Economy, Fergus Ewing MSP, on 6 November 2019.
- View the Bill on the Scottish Parliament website
- Read our response to the Environment Climate Change & Land Reform Committee’s Call for Evidence
- See our briefing sent out ahead of the stage 1 debate on Thursday 26 March 2020
- See our amendments with effects and reasons sent out ahead of the stage 2 proceedings
- See our briefing sent out ahead of the stage 3 debate on Wednesday 26 August 2020