A Bill to implement the Hague Conventions of 1996, 2005 and 2007 and to provide for the implementation of other international agreements on private international law.
The first reading took place on 27 February in the House of Lords.
- View the Bill on the UK Parliament website
- Read our briefing sent out ahead of the second reading on Tuesday 17 March 2020
- Our Public Policy Committee provided a comment to the Scottish Parliament in connection with the Legislative Consent Motion in May 2020
- Read our briefing ahead of the second reading in the House of Commons on Wednesday 2 September
- We have proposed a suggested new clause together with reasons ahead of the Committee Stage on 6 October