A Bill to make provision about the implementation of international trade agreements; to make provision establishing the Trade Remedies Authority and conferring functions on it; and to make provision about the collection and disclosure of information relating to trade.
This is a public bill presented to Parliament by the Government.
The Bill was introduced to the House of Commons and given its First Reading on Thursday 19 March 2020.
- View the Bill on the UK Parliament website
- Read our briefing sent out ahead of the second reading on Wednesday 20 May 2020
- We also submitted suggested amendments ahead of the committee stage on 16 June 2020
- Read our briefing ahead of the second reading in the House of Lords on Tuesday 8 September 2020.
- We submitted evidence on the Trade Bill to the Finance and Constitution Committee on 9 September 2020.
- On 24 September 2020 we submitted suggested amendments ahead of the committee stage on 29 September.