A Bill to make provision in relation to fisheries, fishing, aquaculture and marine conservation; to make provision about the functions of the Marine Management Organisation; and for connected purposes.
This Bill was introduced to the House of Lords on 29 January 2020.
- View the Bill on the UK Parliament website
- Read our briefing sent out ahead of the second reading on Tuesday 11 February 2020
- See our suggested amendments with effects and reasons sent out ahead of the committee stage on Monday 2 March 2020
- We produced a briefing ahead of the report stage in the House of Lords on Monday 22 June
- Read our briefing sent out ahead of the second reading on Tuesday 1 September