A Bill to ensure that Scottish law can continue to align with EU law after 31 December 2020. The Bill was introduced to the Scottish Parliament on 18 June 2020.
- View the Bill on the Scottish Parliament website.
- We submitted written evidence on the Bill at Stage 1 to the Environment, Climate Change & Land Reform Committee.
- We also submitted written evidence on the Bill at Stage 1 to the Finance and Constitution Committee.
- You can read the Stage 1 Briefing we published on 26 October 2020.
- Read our amendments, with effects and reasons, that we sent out ahead of the Stage 2 proceedings.