Will Relief Scotland is appealing for solicitors’ firms to join its 2020 campaign, which runs in September.
Since it started in 2006, more than £200,000 has been raised through the generosity of Scottish solicitors. This supports four Scottish-based charities working across the world to bring relief and life transformation to thousands of people in need: Blythswood Care, EMMS International, MAF Scotland and Signpost International.
Will you consider joining the September 2020 campaign this year and, along with other member solicitors, make a difference?
For more details contact Mairi Ferrier on 01349 830777 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Criminal court briefing: Coronapocalypse?
- Employment: Unfairly anonymous?
- Family: When experts miss the mark
- Human rights: Judicial review refusal does not need oral hearing
- Pensions: Members' benefits: compensation and protection action
- Scottish Solicitors' Discipline Tribunal
- Property: Code to recovery
- In-house: “So, how are you?”