For ease of reading on the device of your choice, you can also access this issue of the Journal, presented in its usual page layout, in two formats:
- Civil court: Who has the final word?
- Licensing: More change to come in 2021
- Planning: new route to vary an agreement
- Insolvency: Securing creditor confidence in pre-packs
- Tax: OTS on CGT – the right fixes?
- Immigration: False economy
- Scottish Solicitors' Discipline Tribunal
- Property: Scotland’s cities: is the landscape changing?
- Four to the fore: ILC’s new faces