For ease of reading on the device of your choice, you can also access this issue of the Journal, presented in its usual page layout, in two formats:
- Criminal court: OLRS – life means life
- Corporate: Will a deal impact on national security?
- Intellectual property: IP and AI – the latest
- Agriculture: Securing successor crofting tenant status
- Succession: Back of an envelope – testamentary intent?
- Scottish Solicitors' Discipline Tribunal
- Data protection: Google off the hook
- Property: Beautifully presented tedium
- In-house: Lawyers in uniform
- Your Law Society of Scotland Council members
- Legal services regulation reform – have your say
- The Word of Gold: Whither goest thou?
- Coaching: help in a fast changing world
- The earlier the better
- Family mediation accreditation: a view from the panel
- The Eternal Optimist: Just to say thanks…
- Appreciation: Albert Vincent Sheehan
- Ask Ash: A broken work circle