This month we bring you a COP26 special issue with features commissioned by the Society's COP26 Working Group from a cast of prominent contributors.
For ease of reading on the device of your choice, you can also access this issue of the Journal, presented in its usual page layout, in two formats:
- Criminal court: ID from CCTV
- Criminal court: Justiciary Office briefing
- Licensing: Passport to confusion
- Planning: COVID and NPFD update
- Insolvency: Winding up easier, but hurdles remain
- Tax: Government continues to bring in new taxes
- Immigration: Asylum from the Taliban?
- OPG: Update
- Property: Common parts – a welcome clarification
- In-house: Lawyer with natural energy